5 fruits to pamper the skin in summer (Summer skin care tips):
-The UV rays from the sun may make the skin dry and can even damage it and so it is essential to take care of the skin during summer. Fruits are the natural and cost effective treatment for the skin. Some useful tips to hydrate and rejuvenate the skin with fruits are as follows.
Banana: It is rich in iron, potassium and magnesium which helps to get flawless young skin. Just mash the banana and apply it on the skin to avoid the dryness of the skin.
Papaya: A special enzyme named papain present in papaya helps to kill dead cells on the skin. It contains anti-oxidants and has the power to clear the skin impurities. Just apply the flesh of papaya on the sun exposed areas of the skin to get rid of its dullness.
Apple: Apple contains elastin fibers and collagen which helps to keep the skin young. As it contains anti-oxidants, it can prevent the cell damage. Just mash the apple and mix it with rose water. Apply it on the skin to pamper it and to get an awesome glow during summer.
Lemon: Lemon contains vitamin C which helps to maintain the beautiful skin. Just add few drops of lemon to a glass of hot water and drink it in the morning. This cleanses the skin and lightens the skin tone. Rub the lemon halves on the sun exposed areas to remove the dark spots. It has the power to diminish the acne scars and can acts as natural bleach on the skin.
- allagirlswantstotalkabout reblogged this from de-caf
- nmaomi likes this
- lunastatic likes this
- beyourselfeveryonelseistaken likes this
- healthymillie reblogged this from de-caf
- toughkitties likes this
- taaylorjames likes this
- sunset-kidz reblogged this from de-caf
- talltanfit reblogged this from odesea
- smart-nonsense likes this
- groovi-n likes this
- wraith-pinned-to-mist likes this
- blissekiss reblogged this from de-caf
- whiskeyandnude likes this
- flutegirl24 likes this
- glitter-in-the-night reblogged this from de-caf and added:
- herbily reblogged this from de-caf
- gethealthygetwealthy reblogged this from de-caf
- b-lackpanther likes this
- cin-ema likes this
- noctilucen-t likes this
- de-caf posted this